Our club runs on volunteers, donations, sponsorships and membership dues. We wish to thank all those who want to be part of the Devils Community, whether as a player, supporter, a footy fan or just wanting to help out a local sports team. The Devils are a registered 501(c)(3) so your donations are tax deductible!
Money raised goes toward: Ground rental, equipment, playing uniforms, travel subsidies or team bus for away games, this website and much more.
To make payment or a donation, please pay via PayPal (email@example.com) or contact us for alternate methods.
- Given COVID restrictions:
- Club player dues now include USAFL dues. We will register you with the league once dues are paid. For information on what registration involved please visit www.usafl.com/registration
- The USAFL has moved to a 'Pay to Play' model given COVID and uncertainty around tournaments. When Tournaments are confirmed, a Tournament fee will be payable to participate. There are not additional fees for regular season games. Full details on USAFL website.
- To allow for this increase in USAFL dues combined with our launch year, the Devils membership fees have been discounted in 2022. We wish to make playing for the Devils as cost effective as possible.
- We have included your Training Top for first year players in Player membership fees for 2022. These tops are usually $50 for the public, $40 for players.
- Dues in 2023 may vary.
Club Foundation Member - Support the Devils in our launch year!
Foundation members will receive:
- Includes player registration club and league fee
- Receive a Devils t-shirt and cap
- Discounted tickets to all club events and VIP perks
- Fully tax deductible!
Launching our 9 a side, coed, non-contact mini league!
- Open to Men and Women 16+
- Under 18s will need a parental consent)
- 5 to 6 Rounds of competition
- NTX 9s T-shirt
- Discount on a Devils cap
Men's Team player - Can participate in all training, Metro games and USAFL games and Tournaments.
Womens Team player - Can participate in all training, Metro games and USAFL games and Tournaments. Includes training top for first year players.
Eligible to active students only on presentation of Student ID. Students over 18 will be eligible to play in senior Mens/Womens sides for all games. Membership includes training top fir first year players and membership discount for Merch.