Our club runs on volunteers, donations, sponsorships and membership dues. We wish to thank all those who want to be part of the Devils Community, whether as a player, supporter, a footy fan or just wanting to help out a local sports team. The Devils are a registered 501(c)(3) so your donations are tax deductible!
Money raised goes toward: Ground rental, equipment, playing uniforms, travel subsidies or team bus for away games, this website and much more.
To make payment or a donation, please pay via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us for alternate methods.
- Given COVID restrictions:
- Club player dues do not include USAFL dues. To play in USAFL Games you will also need to register with the league ($25). Please visit www.usafl.com/registration
- The USAFL has moved to a 'Pay to Play' model given COVID and uncertainty around tournaments. When Tournaments are confirmed, a Tournament fee will be payable to participate. There are not additional fees for regular season games. Full details on USAFL website.
- To allow for this increase in USAFL dues combined with our launch year, the Devils membership fees have been heavily discounted in 2021. We wish to make playing for the Devils as cost effective as possible.
- We have included your Training Top in Player membership fees for 2021. These tops are usually $55 for the public, $45 for members and $35 for players.
- Dues in 2022 may vary.
Club Foundation Member - Support the Devils in our launch year!
Foundation members will receive:
- Limited edition Founding member Devils polo and cap
- Name recognition on Club website
- Invitation to all club events (discounts)
- You’ll be part of the Devils community and receive up to date news and information via our ‘members only’ newsletter
- Fully tax deductible!
*Non playing membership. Available to all - is in addition to Player dues (below).
Men's Team player - Can participate in all training, Metro games and USAFL games and Tournaments. Includes training top.
Womens Team player - Can participate in all training, Metro games and USAFL games and Tournaments. Includes training top.
Eligible to active students only on presentation of Student ID. Students over 18 will be eligible to play in senior Mens/Womens sides for all games. Membership includes training top and membership discount for Merch.
Community members and supporters who become members will receive a team cap and membership discount for events and Merch.
Step 3 - Register as an USAFL Player